Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 21: St. Louis

Sunday morning I woke up with a cold.  Mr. 0's cold to be precise.  He had caught a cold the last day in Denver and was still recovering during the drive.  By Sunday morning, I was not feeling well.  Mr. 0 and I muddled through the morning at church and then we all came back to the house for an afternoon of just hanging out - just what we needed.  The boys had a great time playing and rediscovering all of Daddy's old toys, Mr. 0 took a 3 hour nap, I slept on the couch in between loads of laundry, Mr. 7 and Mr. 3 sewed with Grandma, and Mr. 7 worked on an airplane with Grandpa.  I did venture out to buy some groceries and a movie for the night (What's in the Bible Volume 8) but other than that Grandma and Grandpa's house was just what we needed.







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment