Monday, May 24, 2010

LoveForBrother2010.txt

Mr.7 was programming this afternoon and this is what he wrote:
>>> import sys
>>> sys.stdout="LoveForBrother2010.txt"
>>> import bonus
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "", line 1, in
ImportError: No module named bonus
>>> import math
>>> print u"\u03D3=", math.pi
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "", line 1, in
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'write'
>>> sys.stdout=sys.__stdout__
>>> exit()
(saff@buckley:~)$

There's probably more too it but I just copied what I saw. I have no idea what any of that means but this is what Mr.7's program printed out in the end:
Isaac, you are the best brother in the whole wide world.I love you.Go Isaac in the SPRING CONCERT!!!Asher the Dangermouse, you are awesome.Good Baby!I love my Brothers so much.Awesome Guys!

That I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment