Monday, May 10, 2010

A day at home

I've been working nights which seemed to be harder earlier than it's been in the past. As always I don't end up sleeping well during the day and so I end up getting about 4-5 hours sleep a day - often broken up - until I can switch back to days. And this time I went back and forth between days and nights a few times. It has not been easy. I had agreed to cover for one of my friends at work next block so he took my shift today. It was so nice to be home and awake during daylight hours. Mr. 1 and I cleaned the house, built train tracks, did laundry, read books, cleaned up our back porch (now fondly know as the "office" after the Melendy's office in the Saturdays - a great book), napped (only Mr. 1) and laminated cells. I was a lovely day - amazing how just being productive at home feels downright decadent. I actually have tomorrow morning off and then I have clinic and work overnight so this was certainly a treat. Only 6 weeks left of this craziness...

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment