Friday, April 6, 2012

Shoes

After many adventures in the basement looking for the right size shoes I finally decided I needed to organize what we had. These are all the shoes I've found so far - though I know of at least one pair that's missing from last summer (there must be another box of little shoes somewhere...). It also doesn't include the sizes they are currently wearing (with shoes, sneakers, sandals, and crocs - plus a back-up pair to wear when you waded through a stream in your normal shoes which is a regular occurrence around here) and all the rain and snow boots. And I thought boys didn't need lots of shoes!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I keep all of our shoes in a couple of big plastic bins, sorted into big plastic bags by size and gender. Otherwise I'd never know what we had in the next size up.

    ReplyDelete