Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Passport for Mr. 0



We are taking a month long trip across the country in June beginning with Niagra Falls and Toronto (Mr. 2 is really excited to see Niagra - we've had to look up pictures quite a few times since June is still very far away when you're 2).  All the boys have passports except Mr. 0 and I suddenly realized that Canada is of course a different country so we're gathering all the supplies to get him a passport.  After many, many photos, we thought we finally had one that worked but it turns out no wrinkles are allowed in the backdrop (difficult when your subject will not lay still) so we finally had one taken.  He's not smiling but it meets all the requirements.  Soon Mr. 0 will be ready for new adventures anywhere!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, and I let my passport expire because I couldn't think of a single reason I'd use it in the next five years. We're excited for your trip, though!

    ReplyDelete