Tuesday, October 25, 2011

School for Mr. 2

Mr. 2 often sits at the table with us and wants to do "Asher school" so we've been doing a letter a week but I hadn't spent much time really putting anything together. I made him a few things (a felt dinosaur map, laminated letter cards), bought a few things (white board and markers, beads to lace, little dinosaur puzzles) and printed out some alphabet coloring sheets but wanted a bit more. So last night I spent some time on the trusty internet to get a few ideas.

I got out the laminator this morning (what a useful gift this has been the last few months) and laminated and cut out buses of various sizes to sequence, small, medium, and large leaves to categorize, sheets to trace, and puzzle pieces to put in order. I also plan to have one book each day and some small activity to go with it (the internet really is a great thing). Mr. 2 (and Mr. 6 who helped laminate) had a great time.

Of course this was the happy part of the morning. I decided not to take pictures of the cranky, wailing Mr. 2. Hopefully a nap will help (assuming he actually takes one) or it will be a long afternoon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the cranky toddlers. I hope he's napping right now...

    ReplyDelete