Monday, October 24, 2011

Grudge match

For some reason Mr. 8 has been asking me comparison questions about King Kong (likely inspired by our recent New York trip), the Yeti (from Tintin in Tibet), and Godzilla (I have no idea). Who is taller, who is stronger, etc. This turned into grudge match at lunch.

If the Yeti and King Kong fought who would win, Captain Kirk and Darth Vadar, Luke Skywalker and Kirk, Kirk and Picard, etc. The boys came up with great reasons why one would triumph over the other and everyone was laughing at the craziness.

Not something that I ever particpated in growing up (Rainbow Bright vs. My Little ponies?) but very fun!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Kansas Dad and I always thought "Grudge Match" would be the best ice-breaker at conferences and such.

    ReplyDelete