Monday, December 13, 2010

Too busy

This time of year I'm always torn between all the wonderful things to do and enjoy and just wanting to curl up at home and never leave the house. I had great hopes that this year - our first post-residency Christmas - would be different but alas fellowship has its own challenges and having two elementary school kids does not make for a quiet time. And I just can't resist Christmas concerts and special surprises and advent calendar tasks and all the other fun that goes with this time. Maybe next year will be quieter...

I think my goal for the Christmas letter is Valentines Day this year.

2 comments:

  1. Well, we don't have any fellowships, but we do have exams, graduation, two birthdays, a baptism anniversary and a four month old. So I think I'm right there with you. Only I'm not sure we're making it out for the fun stuff quite as often. Sigh.

    I think I gave up writing a Christmas letter about four years ago.

    ReplyDelete