Thursday, May 26, 2011

Growing up

 

Mr. 2 went for his first real haircut last weekend - I had done my best to trim it but I didn't want to use clippers as I do on the bigger guys and remove all the curls so it was looking a bit scruffy. Just a quick trim and he suddenly looks years older - a true kid and not a toddler. Not that this has stopped his toddler ways.

 

Mr. 6 is now sporting quite the toothless grin. He has lost all 4 of his front teeth in the last month or two and really only has the tips of the bottom teeth visible. This gives him quite a lisp. We had gotten Rosetta Stone Spanish to use next year and the boys were so excited to start it that we pulled it out of the box as soon as it came. It recognizes my voice and Mr. 8's voice without a problem but it does not approve of spanish pronunciations with a lisp and you can't move on until it approves. He gets frustrated until I come and say the words for him. Hopefully he'll have a few more teeth by the fall!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment