Monday, September 27, 2010

Things that make me happy

Waking up late and still making it to school on time.

Getting the kids to move quick by pretending we're in the jungle that turns into me signing a contract in order to learn jungle magic that afternoon.

Riding the train and sitting with they boys and all of us reading.

Mr. 7 telling me he's very sorry that I bonked my head and wanting to know if there's anything he can do to make me feel better.

Hearing that the sink is leaking (a lot) and thinking I need to call a plumber but discovering a loose connection by just tracing all the hoses and fixing it myself (I hope).

Hearing Mr. 5 and Mr. 7 tell me about their day - especially when it's the best day ever (which is actually a good many of their days).

Mr. 1 snuggling up to me and saying "Nigh-Night" to every page of Goodnight Moon.

And getting more than 2 continuous hours of sleep (at least that's what I hope will make me happy tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment