Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mr. 11's first day

Day 2 and it was time to send Mr. 11 off to school.  I dropped him at the door after considering whether to walk him in and deciding it was not the right choice for the first day of middle school.  Mr. 5,  Mr. 3, and I had a great morning together - we biked to Quebrada for snacks, went to the kindergarten screening, and then spent some time at the park.  I picked up Mr. 9 and we jumped in the car to get Mr. 11.  While waiting in the line of car for pick-up I suddenly hear "I pee" from the back seat.  We parked the car in a questionable spot and ran inside to let Mr. 3 go to the bathroom (clean and dry all day) and then got back in the line to wait for Mr. 11.  So we were the last to pick up but it sounds like a pretty amazing first day.  He spent the drive home telling me about their skits and deciding which of the electives he will do (since he wants to do them all).

Mr. 3 starts tomorrow as does our wonderful fall nanny.  Fingers crossed for another good start!






No comments:

Post a Comment