Saturday, October 30, 2010

Busy days

Since school started our weeks have been full with piano lessons and practicing, homework, soccer practice, making costumes, and all the other busy activities of the week. Today I took the three boys to Mr. 5's soccer practice so David could help a friend move. On the way home I stopped to drop off our millions of overdue library books. After a busy lunchtime Mr. 1 went to take a nap and I headed into work to see my consult patients. I came home just in time to throw together a salad so we could head out to see some good friends who had kindly invited us for dinner. Home again we rounded up the troops to get clean, read books, pray and get to bed so we can be up early for church in the morning. It was a fun day, productive in so many ways, and I'm happy to spend time with family and friends. Tomorrow promises to bring more of the same but some days I really wish I could just curl up with a book rather than face all the chores that must be done to get us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment