Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A stroller review

Due to a moment of unfortunate absentmindedness on my part, we recently had to buy a new stroller. I had been mailing some boxes and took out the stroller to get to the boxes. In my haste I managed to leave the stroller behind, although I did manage to come home with all 4 kids. When I realized what had happened, more than 24 hours had passed, and the stroller was gone. It was a good stroller, and we were sad to see it go, but it seemed a great opportunity to upgrade. I looked around at strollers both online and in stores and decided the City Mini would be perfect for us, but the price was not so perfect for us. A little searching on Craig's list and we managed to find one for half the price that included the rain cover and snack tray. Hurray! After a week of the new stroller, I can honestly say that it's our favorite stroller we've had (and we've had a good many strollers). It handles well and you can control it with one hand. The seat lays flat, and the sun cover really covers the seat so Mr. 0 stays out of the sun. The basket at the bottom can hold a soccer ball or all the supplies you would need for an afternoon at the zoo (snacks, water bottles, diaper bag, rain coats, and our carrier). And the folding is so easy. You can easily fold it with one hand, and it's super easy to carry and folds quite flat. All in all, we would definitely recommend it!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment